Are you a fan of exceptional writing? Are you a writer of poetry, prose and micro fiction? Do you consider yourself a feminist?
Whisper and the Roar is currently recruiting new Collective Members as well as guest writers and putting the call out for previous Whisper writers to submit again
Submission Guidelines for Whisper and the Roar:
- Send a short piece (poetry or prosetry) of your original writing (PDF or Word) attached to an email that includes your real name as well as the name you publish your writing under. Although we prefer previously unpublished work, we will consider published work as long as it has ONLY been published on a blog. You must own the rights to any work you submit to Whisper and the Roar
- Include a very short biography that includes a link to your website/social media site where readers can go to read more of your writing.
- Please attach a suggested image for each piece of writing that you submit
- Understand that you will not be paid for your submission. We are a small collective, and can only offer support in building your platform and showing your work to our own audience. This also includes promotion on our Facebook page.
- Allow up to 2-4 weeks for a response.
- Send submissions with Whisper and the Roar in the subject line to: email@example.com
We are looking for top caliber submissions that can stand up with our Whisper and the Roar regular contributors. If you are not familiar with Whisper and the Roar, please visit the site. If you have written for us before, please get in touch, we value our former authors.
What does it mean to become a member of Whisper and the Roar Literary Collective?
Collective members are asked to:
- submit one piece of original writing a month for publication on W&R
- reblog their W&R pieces to their individual blog/social media site
- respond to reader comments on their W&R posts
- Show their support for other W&R Collective members by visiting the site regularly, reading other writer’s work and liking and commenting as they are so moved.
4 thoughts on “How to join Whisper & the Roar or submit guest writing”
Reblogged this on Brave & Reckless and commented:
Whisper and the Roar is recruiting Collective Members and Core Members
Reblogged this on cabbagesandkings524 and commented:
The Whisper And The Roar is recruiting writers.
Reblogged this on TheFeatheredSleep and commented:
Great opportunity for writers to get their teeth in.
Reblogged this on Megha's World and commented:
Our amazing literary collective “Whisper and the Roar” is looking for writers. Are you interested in joining the clan? Details are in the post.